DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

My daughter went to the doctors and he gave her a chewing

My daughter went to the doctors and he gave her a chewing tablet for asthma. Her dad was asmatic when he was young. How do I get a 100% that she is asmatic because I don't want her on tablets for ever??? X
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David
I don't understand your question
it sounds like your daughter has asthma
it sounds like she needs medication for her asthma
why don't you want her on medication for her asthma? ever?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should she not see a speaclist???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
????
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
did she have wheezing?
did she have a pulmonary function test
and peak flow measurement to check for asthma?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is a different expert.I am a double board certified clinical: hands on: doctor.To make sure, she needs pulmonary function testing.This is a set of measurements made blowing through a special tube into a machine.This will confirm asthma.And people can get over asthma by the way.The specialists who typically do testing are allergists, and pulmonologists.Please click a positive.Let me know if you have more questions.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this is the second expert again. I have not heard back from you.I will always give you prompt, accurate, save and medically up to date answers.Save time and find me in medical any day of the week by request.Please don't forget a positive if you appreciate this, on Dr. Thomas's answer page here.Let me know if you have further questions.And find me as needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She hasn't had anything done. Just listened to her chest and then gave me two prescriptions. She has been to the doctors quite a lot with coughing.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
I don't think you are reading my answers.This is Dr. Thomas.She needs pulmonary function testing.That will make sure.go back and read my posts.Please click a positive rating.The specialists that do this are pulmonologists and allergist.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry. How do I get to do that???
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
referral from the gppositive rating please
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
thanksI am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.