DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I am going to visit Burma in January weeks. I have AF

I am going to visit Burma in January for 3 weeks. I have AF and am on Warfarin, home testing. I want advice on homeopathic or non big pharma treatment against malaria and in case of travellers diarrhoea. Female aged 70
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloUsing homeopathic remedies for this requires individualization.For exam, if you tend to be a chilly person, meticulous, restless and like hot baths, arsenicum album, 30X once a week is good diarrhea prevention.For malaria, the malaria nosode, 30, one to 4 times a month is a typical prophylaxis.So is China officinalis.You should find a classical homeopath, and you can probably even find one in burmafor assistance.these will not interfere with coumadin. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
ThanksSee my additional services offer.If you accept that, we can individualize a diarrhea remedy. I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.