Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have had two X Rays and one MRI all in about X The two X

Customer Question

I have had two X Rays and one MRI all in about X The two X Rays showed completely different resutls on Ankle littlon knee none on foot.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
What were the different results of the x-rays?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already given you my details and it was accepted. Why is my card not accepted now. I need to speak to a radiologist now He is off line. I want this done on the internetWhat is going on? Have you taken any money from my account
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already give you all the details on my condition
I do not see any information about the details of the x-ray reports - only that there were different results. Could you enter that information again? The experts cannot see the financial information, but I can refer the question to customer service to address the financial questions.