Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am 84 years of age and reasonably fit but developed a heavy

Customer Question

I am 84 years of age and reasonably fit but developed a heavy running nose about three days ago followed by severe sweating sessions throughout the night. Eating reasonably well and drinking honey and water. Rather tried but probably because of disturbed nights.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email address is correct and as it is unacceptable to you please cancel my enquiry
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for query,You are most propably suffering viral infection. You can take any antihistamine drug for relief of runny nose, if you are experiencing myalgias tylenol would help. Take lots of fluids and hot soups to avoid dehydration. symptoms would improve in aweek time. If no improvement after a week you need to visit your physician.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.