DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have a burn that is a result of hitting the motorcycle

Hello, I have a burn that is a result of hitting the motorcycle exhaust. Have been using mebo cream on it, still showing signs of blood and doesn't want to heal. I can upload a picture if it helps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Add a picture attached
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is not a self treatment situation.You need mupiricin, a prescription cream for infection.And possibly ongoing wound care from a professional.Moist dressings changed daily for a time. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.