Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I have taking vermox infestation. In my throat and

Customer Question

I have taking vermox for worm infestation. In my throat and bowel some times I am fighting to breathe
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer, What happens to your throat and bowel? Since when are you taking this medication? Which worm infestation was diagnosed? What other medications do you take daily? Thanks.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidif you are fighting to breath, you need to see a doctor right away, either your GP or go to the hospitalthis can be from asthma, or anxiety symptoms or could be due to low blood counts caused by Vermox.Vermox can cause dangerously low white blood cell count, low platelet count, and hair loss and other side effects.if you have excessive anxiety, or acid reflux, this can cause you to have tight throat or burning throat symptoms.your doctor needs to monitor your blood counts if you continue to take Vermoxwhen was the last time you had blood work and your blood levels checked?