DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Over the last three days I have had random raised individual

over the last three days I have had random raised individual red spots appear all over my body. There is no rash. They are individual spots. Sometimes itchy, sometimes not Most on back of neck. Couple on belly, couple on calves and couple of most itchy ones on back of finger.
I am a 42yo man.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The picture is of ones on back of neck
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the more itchy one on my finger
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloLooks like contact dermatitis.This can be from anything you are sensitive to: ***** ***** shampoo, laundary detergent, or something you contacted in the environment.Use homeopathic calendula cream from any health food store, or pharmacy.If it gets worse, you need an exam. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.