Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I've had inflamed kidneys past four days which has

I've had inflamed kidneys for the past four days which has caused me to have a fever for the whole time majority the worst in the first couple of days it's now easing off but I'm now suffering from vomiting and diarrhoea. What is my best course of action to get them to go back to normal.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for query,Vomiting, diarrhea and fever signifies infection. The best action would be to go to your physician as you might need antibiotics for this. Besides that you need to take lots of fluids and oral rehydration salt therapy to avoid dehydration as it can make kidney problem worse. You can try over the counter antiemetic medication like metoclopramide. TYLENOL can be used to relive fever.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.