Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

My hushand is suffering with indigestion like feeling but

Hi my hushand is suffering with indigestion like feeling but every time he eats he feels it getting stuck half way down gets pain with it he got tummy tabs from doc didnt help gave him a sore tummy tab where esomeprazole.Now the past week he has had a
rash on his buttom,privates,elbows,eyelids,palms of hands and his body this morning the rash loves heat which makes him itchy also has a sore throat been to doctors hes on piriton now helps a bit for the rash but he feeling terrible getting him down now i
had breast cancer got my breast off so need him well again now hes getting bloods done this week but it the eating is the problem please help me.....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HE HAD A FEELING OF WANTING TO BE SICK YESTERDAY BUT WHEN HE GOT TO BATHROOM NOTHING IT WENT AWAY AGAIN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Did the rash start after taking esomeprazole only or was it there before starting the omeprazole?
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He also had a camera down the tummy before 2yrs ago but it was only a bug in the gut got tablets for it he was fine but this time is different food feeling stuck hid blood pressure ok diabetes check .
AFTER THE RASH APPEARED
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bowel is moving p was very dark earlier in the week he was at 3 doctors last week feels no better not eating much now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
doctors said it was a virus that caused rash with sore throat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The last doc changed his tummy tablets to lansoprazole not doing any good either
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are u still there
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I think that in addition to lansoprazole taking over-the-counter medication like motilium 10 mg three times a day will help with his symptoms which is what I would recommend.
I would also like that he should have an ultrasound of the abdomen to have a look at the liver and the gallbladder to rule out gallstones among other possibilities.
Sorry for the late response.
Let me know if you have more questions.
Please rate me when you are done.
Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He has dry mouth too and very bad taste in his mouth