Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My wife was due her period yesterday. She has light

Customer Question

Hello. My wife was due her period yesterday. She has light bleeding today but heavy diarrhea today. Could she be pregnant? We are trying for a baby, shae also has pcos.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for query,As she was due yesterday and she is bleeding today , Most probably she has started her menstrual bleeding, It is very less likely that she is pregnant. If the bleeding is just spotting and very light and stops in a day it can be implantation bleeding but otherwise it is menstrual bleeding. You can get confirmation by home pregnancy test in case it turns out to be implantation bleeding.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.