Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Good afternoon Would it be possible to have a consultation

Customer Question

Good afternoon
Would it be possible to have a consultation as regards ***** ***** treatment. Also as regards ***** ***** help to get me the advice snd help I desperately require. Please contact me at your convenience.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
It is not possible to provide diagnostic and treatment services over the internet. It is illegal to prescribe Suboxone/Subutex based solely on an internet interaction.
We can only provide information in answer to questions. If that would be helpful, then please let us know what information you are seeking.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where are you based , I need a doctor in the UK area with this experience/ expertise. I'm in the postcode area DL5, Darlington area.im more than happy to travel to have a appointment face to face consultation.Or I can call you for further advise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you in the UK, England.. I can call you now if that's ok if you can refer me to a colleague in my area.That would be very helpful
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What your phone number please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Or alternatively call me on 00447761067582.
UK ***********
I am in the US, but experts on this site from the UK also would not be able to treat you through this site.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I requested a UK doctor, so the website details are incorrect.
It may be that there were no UK doctor online when the question was posted, but I will opt out.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HiThis is a different expert.I am a double board certified clinical doctor.Actually, we do not treat, prescribe or diagnose on this site.This is a question and answer site.I am certainly familiar with both the UK and US systems and can answer , probably, any questions you have about your situation, if you like. Or, you can certainly wait for another expert, but we do not give out prescriptions.