Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Why do i vomit after eating any type of dairy product?

why do i vomit after eating any type of dairy product?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for query,You are probably suffering from lactose intolerance that is your body can not digest lactose present in milk and milk products thus leading to gas, bloating, vomiting and diarrhea. You should avoid taking milk and milk products for some days to see if symptoms improve. I would suggest you should see a gastroentrologist to diagnose the condition and initiation of treatment. Treatment usually includes avoiding large amount of milk products and adding probiotics to your diet.Let me know if you have further questions.Please leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you have other queries.