Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

What can I take medicinally to strengthen my legs I am 84 and

Customer Question

what can I take medicinally to strengthen my legs I am 84 and have no swelling or varicose veins in fact my legs look great just moving like I was drunk
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for query,You should use supplements containing calcium and vitamin D and hyalaraunic acid, it would give strength to your bones and the most important thing which can be very effective in your case is strengthening exercises and physiotherapy, You can consult a physiotherapy for learning good muscle strengthening exercises they would help you a lot. Increase proteins in your diet.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you have more questions.