Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I want a steraliseation reversal on the nhs i have been waiting

i want a steraliseation reversal on the nhs i have been waiting for along time but i dont get no answers i really want a little baby
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please i just want this reversal done as soon as possiable on nhs
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
What is your medical question? Please be more elaborate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have been steralised and i want a reversal done on the nhs so i can have a baby
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Alright, I understand your concern. Sterilisation reversal is usually not available on the NHS, however, it varies from area to area, if your area or hospital is offering this service on the NHS then there is usually a long waiting list. There is nothing that can bypass that since this is not a life saving or emergency procedure - waiting for your turn is the only thing that you can do.It is best to get this done privately. It will cost you around £2,500-£3,500 but there is no wait. So, under the NHS panel, the trade off is with time and wait whereas in private the surgery has a cost but there is no wait.Hope you understand.Let me know if there is any other query related to this.Please do leave a positive rating for the service.Best.