Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

There, I recently had sex first time (I'm very late

Hi there, I recently had sex for the first time (I'm very late to the game - I'm 32, female) I bled a bit the first time which I wasn't too worried about as I knew that might happen. A couple of weeks later we had sex again but this time I bled a lot more. I'm not sure if I should be worried about this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,It is normal to bleed the first few times after sex, as you started late it will take sometime for you to adapt. I would suggest that you should use lubrication for the first few weeks and also avoid vigorous intercourse.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.