Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Doc just want to confirm u got my previous update on my

Hi doc just want to confirm u got my previous update on my daughter's treatment as regards ***** *****
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. It's Ok to give her paracetamol as it's same as Tylenol. Her appetite will take time to return. All the drugs she is getting can cause this and the infection as well so you have to wait but keep encouraging her to eat. Don't worry she will be fine soon. I am glad that she is responding. All the best to both of you. I wish her good luck and that she gets well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.