DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I'm on propaponal and Citalopram and I'm very sickly and feeling

I'm on propaponal and Citalopram and I'm very sickly and feeling so sick I wondered if there was any advice or any prescription I can get over the counter
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou can not get a prescription over the counter or online.Feeling sickly is not a diagnosis....have you seen a doctor for this?What are your symptoms?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been to my Dr and the told me to keep drinking pleanty of water while taking my.medication how ever it us making.me.vomit and feel nauseous and have head aches constantly I am unable to see my gp until Wednesday as they are closed Iver Christmas
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
OKNot normalSometimes this medication can have severe reactions, or it can be something else.Go to urgent care or A&E you don't want to keep vomiting until Wednesday, and, any new headache must be evaluated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK so it's best to get checked over as it could be a bad reaction I was told feeling a bit sick or sick a bit was normal while they setteling but it's not much better infact worse
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
If it is getting worse, you need to be seen.Good luck.Please don't forget a positive rating.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
thanksI am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.