Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

My last period was 5th December , last few days

Hi my last period was 5th December , for the last few days I have had a white milky discharge , is this a sign of early pregnancy? I am ttc and not on any contraception , also have tender sensitive nipples , did a pregnancy test but it is negative ( think its too early to test ?) any help would be great thanks
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Yes they can be signs of pregnancy.However pregnancy test may not become positive till you miss your next period --or at least 2 weeks from conception.So you will need to wait out 2 more weeks.If you miss the period then that will be another confirmation.On the other hand, the white milky discharge can be due to the yeast infection commonly.Nipple soreness can be due to hormone fluctuation.Best wishes,­­­It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/