DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Am homeopath, have self medicated last night during fever with

am homeopath, have self medicated last night during fever with too many different remedies in diff. potencies taken in one night
with resulting problems all over, sweating & seizure in morning
ta***** *****epam 2 mg to stop seizure
have MS, CLL & front.lobe epilepsy
v grateful for advice.
maiam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
face hot evening
palpitation due to anxiety
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my homeopath of 15 yrs stopped working due to - also - CLL. am searching for medically trained homeopath in east sussex
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
The answer here is to stop self treating.
You are not using remedies correctly. Remedies are not to treat this and that.
You need one remedy for the whole picture, one at a time.
I am not sure what your question is here, but the old records from your homeopath need to be transferred to a new, classical homeopath.
Is that your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much. Of course have not taken anything since last night, took quite enough.
No, this is not my question. I am myself a homeopath, am so acutely aware of what mistakes made in fever.
I only wished for an answer how to get out of this dilemma. It is between xmas-new year, which is a notoriously difficult time to contact homeopath or colleague.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
It is the same procedure as always.One must take the full and current case.There are some remedies that traditionally used when prescribing has become muddled.Sulphur is oneSepia is another.Nux is another. Some homeopaths use nux as a standard.There are others, but again, one takes the best fit to the whole case.That would, and should, require 1 to 3 hours of analysis and examination, at minimum. And of course, if you are having seizures, you should be in A&E. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.