Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I am really concerned about all the kidney infections i keep

I am really concerned about all the kidney infections i keep having . My doctor just telling me to drink 2 litres of water a day but i still don't feel right and every day im nervous another one will start today. I am 34 years old with three small children.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Could it be anxiety related?have you tried cranberry?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anxiety i dont know. Would that cause this. I have tried cranberry juice, well i would drink a glass for afew days. I never drink it long term. Could it be something serious
I doubt it. If you have had imaging of the pelvis and it looks good.Cranberry tablets is what I would take. You can do this indefinitely and it will prevent UTIsJust make sure you have had an ultrasound or CAT scan to make sure everything is okay internally