Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I'm living in Hounslow, I am having a continued pricking or

I'm living in Hounslow, I am having a continued pricking or a cut like sensation with increased number of dreams and sometimes I have dreams when I am just lying down with weird thoughts and child like dreams. It has started a month ago and I went to the GP he gave me some tablets for the dreams and hallucination but the seizure has not stopped can you give me some professional advice. The point is month before I had a nice sleep no pains and no dreams it feels like as if my brain is not at rest and I end up thinking a lot,
these are the few symptons I can identify and I would be glad if you could please guide me.
thanks ***** *********** ***@******.***
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Abnormal dreams can be medication related side effects.Sleep disorders are next likely possibility.Decreased non REM sleep and increase in REM sleep will cause excess dreaming.Partial seizures are another class of illness causing these symptoms.Suppression of REM sleep can be achieved with sedatives like Temazepam or lorazepam before bedtime.A sleep study is also recommended.A neurologist should be consulted with.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/