DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I've got some sort of flesh growth on my vulva it's abnormally

Hi I've got some sort of flesh growth on my vulva it's abnormally shaped and has a bit on a point on the end of it it's almighty worrying
HelloSounds like a skin tagplease attach a picture
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is it
somewhat blurred.Don't see anything abnormalMaybe you can mark the spot
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Really it's the big pink read lump of tissue bottom left hand side
nothing abnormal in this pictureIf you are talking inside the vaginal opening, then there might be a cyst, but it is on the left in the picture.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yeah the vaginal opening sorry the lump it's protruding out
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you still there?
OKStill don't see a lot abnormal here.A cyst.Unusual wart perhaps.Have a magnified exam which can look at the exact tissue. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is was a prolapse