Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

D. Love only, I have been awarded a dietetics degree by chair o

Customer Question

I have been awarded a dietetics degree by chair of action by my university. Does this mean I am a dietitian and I can apply to register on the hpc health professional council. I have an email from the acamedic registry that I was seeded this degree by chair of action however they cannot answer the rest of my query and the course director is not back until after new year.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a answer to my question, please.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
Could you attach the certificate of your degree, preferably with you name blacked out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Certificate attached.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
certificate attached.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have attached the certificate, please advise
Yes, the curriculum and this degree that is offered by Coventry is approved by the Health and Care Professions Council and accredited by the British Dietetic Association. So, yes, you are considered a dietitian and can apply for registration with the HCPC.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was awarded this degree by chair of action even though I did not pass my last placement - originally they university said I would be awarded the fall back degree of nutrition studies. Then in November by chair of action which has been confirmed by email by registry I was awarded the dietetics degree as attached
Since you were awarded the degree of Dietetics, then you qualify as a dietitian.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is great I have emailed the course director of dietetics to confirm my original query - as I have been awarded the degree dies this mean I am a dietitian and can apply for hpc - but should I just apply for hpc now
It would be fine to apply for registration.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you happy new year how do I pay you
You are welcome.
Once you give a positive rating, that will complete the payment as well.