DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have a micropenis and even worse it shrivels when not erect

I have a micropenis and even worse it shrivels when not erect , when erect very hard to maintain , is there any way like pills that I could take to get erect when want. Also it has made me really depressed and the people around me likewise. With no chance of relationship with no ability to get erect quickly I feel isolated and trapped , and I know many with this commit suicide.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloAverage erect penile size is 5.3 inches.Micro penis is not diagnosed until it is under 2 inches.There are no pills to increase size. The only way to increase size is with surgery.There are pills to maintain erection, but if that is difficult, an exam and testing is needed to rule out underlying causes:hormonalprostatediabetesvascular diseasegenetic effectsmedication or toxin effects.Pills that help with erection currently are viagra, levitra, and cialis.Cialis also helps with prostate disease....so yes, erectile dysfunction involves treating underlying causes and these pills can be used when indicated, and with a prescription from your doctor. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes definitely under that and it shrivels to wrinkly . So there is nothing that can be done about this? It makes me really depressed and so those around me , what can I do!
Relationship no chance but maybe some attempts at physical , but what pills or anything can be done to give immediate strong full erection, as desperately would like to see
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HiPlease read my answer above.I told you there what can be done.Surgery is the only correction to size.There are medications for erection.I went into this extensively above, as well as what your doctor needs to rule out.Please click a positive rating here [that is how we are paid, per rating].Come back as needed.See my additional services offer as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does surgery help micropenis though , what can it do when it's shrivels and wrinkly? It's not simply like a boob job.
How old do you have to be to see doctor and how long appointment wait, ?what about the deep depression , how can I get out of that? Then as it say if happy I'll rate your response
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
It can add an inch in length and girth, slightly more sometimes.You can see a doctor at any age. If you are under 13, you should not be on this site as I understand the current policy. But if you are under 18 you really can't say micropenis at this poin.Wait will very.Depression needs immediate treatment.If incapacitated, you need to go to A&E.Otherwise you need to see your GP, possible get medication and a referral to a psychologist. We are now into new questions. Please rate.See my additional services offer if you want more time.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Certainly, under 14 or 15, no diagnosis of micropenis would be valid.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.