Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My names is Linden im 36 years old non smoker but does use

Customer Question

Hi my names is Linden im 36 years old non smoker but does use a vapour cigarette I'm slightly over weight and have a resting heart rate of 82 to 96 beats per minute - should I be concerned?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloYesVapor ciagarettes are still bad for the heart. They have nicotine, one of the most addicting, heart unhealthy drugs there is.See your doctor for an exam, and for a program to stop nicotine completely, for weight loss, and to make sure you are in shape for an exercise program. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
vapor cigarettes are still better than regular cigarettes and can be a bridge to smoking cessationI would work on getting off the vapor cigarettesthey have non nicotine cartridges you can use