Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have circle of about 20 very sore and slightly itchy spots

Customer Question

I have circle of about 20 very sore and slightly itchy spots on one side of my bum crack, I've tried Sufocream but it's done nothing
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Hi there.
I will be helping you out with your concerns today.
I am sorry to hear about your problem.
I would appreciate it if you could attach a picture or two here for me to see so that I can help you out in a better way.
Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you get this I can't tell if it's attached. It's only on one side and really painful
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.The first thing that I would like to consider here as a diagnosis is herpes.I would recommend that you be seen for this ASAP and be tested for herpes and be prescribed and antiviral medication to help cure this.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end.Kindest regards