DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Can I buy ammoxycillin online?

Customer Question

Can I buy ammoxycillin online?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloHere is the break down on this.If your doctor has given you a prescription, some pharmacies will fill it on line once they have the prescription.Otherwise, you can buy it on line, but it will not be legal, and it will be unreliable. You will not know what you are getting.You should not use an antibiotic without a doctors [your gp's] diagnosis, as this is also dangerous.Antibiotics are not harmless, and through flora disruption in the bowel, can disrupt your immunity, among other things.You should talk to your GP, or if this is a serious situation, go to A&E.A cough that is persistent almost never needs an antibiotic.Even bronchitis is not usually treated with an antibiotic.Pneumonia is a different matter, but this needs diagnosis, and if you don't get a diagnosis, can be dangerous. That would require antibiotics, but not amoxicillin. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HI
I added this to the above answer.
\
A cough that is persistent almost never needs an antibiotic.
Even bronchitis is not usually treated with an antibiotic.
Pneumonia is a different matter, but this needs diagnosis, and if you don't get a diagnosis, can be dangerous. That would require antibiotics, but not amoxicillin.
, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
See also my additional services offer.