Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

Symptoms:- Vomiting Dihorehha Chills - no temperature Feeling

Symptoms:-
Vomiting
Dihorehha
Chills - no temperature
Feeling faint
All above for 4 days
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.These symptoms can be due to the virus or flu. Usually the symptoms tend to improve within a week. Bacterial infection is another possibility as well. Hence if no improvement in your symptoms it is better to see your doctor for further evaluation. You can try over the counter loperamide tablets to prevent diarrhea. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
we live in west Africa I saw a doctor yesterday but I don't think he knew what he was taking about, what sort of over the counter medication could I buy thanks
Loperamide tablets help with viral diarrhea. Also acetaminophen can be used for fever control. Plenty of fluids And i will also suggest stool tests to look for any bacterial or parasitic infection. Antibiotics like ciprofloxacin and metronidazole should be considered if no improvement in 3 days. Best wishes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I also have blisters around my mouth which are turning to scabs?
Blisters can appear due to the viral infection commonly. They should improve on their own. You should also take a multivitamin daily to prevent any deficiency from diarrhea. Best wishes and happy new year
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
one last thing is there anything you can recommend for anti-sickness as it has prevented my sleep for the last 4 days which I think is the main contribution to the illness
You can use meclizine tablets for nausea, vomiting .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you very much, Happy new year to you too
very welcomeget well soon