Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Ihavent got a uti and my bloods all came back good ive also

Customer Question

Ihavent got a uti and my bloods all came back good ive also had a smear and it is fine
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Can you please elaborate your symptoms?
Do you have any other medical problems?
Are you on any medications for anything at the moment?
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have pressure in my vagina like something is pushing down although I can't feel anything .i am not on any other meds except estoril pessaries for dryness
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still haven't heard from you ,
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delayed response.From the symptoms that you are mentioning you could be having uterine or vaginal prolapse.You must be seen by an OB/GYN or urologist to confirm the diagnosis and then proceed accordingly.Management may include a pessary if the problem is mild and surgery if severe.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options when you are done asking.Kindest regards