Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

This is my situation with genital warts. Could you please

Hello, this is my situation with genital warts. Could you please recommend a treatment?
As far as I remember, it was Condyline solution that I was prescribed by local GUM a year or so ago and it got rid of the warts on my pubic area.
However, it hasn't got rid of warts around anus. So I bought Bazuka gel at the supermarket. I know it is not supposed to be used for anal warts but I managed to get rid of all the small anal warts apart from one single bigger one. As it is a painful experience to use Bazuka gel, I stopped trying it on that one remaining wart.
It has been more than half a year since I haven't treated it. It is still the same size and more warts haven't reappeared.
David
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, please find the photos attached.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
can I help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, did you see my message and photos?David
Honestly these don't look like warts what are you referring to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dr. Phil, I had very similar shape and form smaller warts around the anus and I managed to get rid of them. So I assumed that this last remaining one, as per photos, is also a wart.Could you tell me then at least what it could be if it is not a wart?David
This is just anal tissue my friend. Not a wart
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hm ... that's an interesting coincidence then as I had warts and it this anal skin tag looks almost identical to the kind of warts I had, it is just bigger.Shall I leave it as it is or shall I seek treatment?David
Just get it looked at during your next visit to the doctor. It seems totally benign to me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thanks for your advice!