DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Ive have been bleeding now had an internal scan

Hi ive have been bleeding for months now had an internal scan couldnt find anything still bleeding very bad the past 3 days and in alot of pain
HelloBleeding from whereAnd what do your doctors say?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not alot really they sent me for a scan but i havent been back to the drs
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am bleeding from my vagina havent stopped and the past 3 days have been the worse
OKAnd what is your question
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would i be able to go for an hystrecomy if i went to a private gynacologist?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have had this problem for 2 yrs know i had a sweep and loads of scan i have asked if its cancer they said no so im very puzzles drained and worried from it all now
Not without a cause.Hysterctomy is only indicated for certain things, such as cancer, or fibroid tumors. You might be bleeding for hormonal causes, or thyroid problems, liver or kidney problems, or other.That needs to be defined first. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
K ill go back to my drs and get another check up thankyou for your advice
You are welcome anytime.Please do not forget a positive rating. that is how we are paid, and bonuses.