DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have a swelling and a lump on the back of my crainium

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloI am not sure what your question is.We do not treat or diagnose on the site.I assume you are wondering what this could be.Most commonly it would be a swollen and inflamed sebaceous cyst.These are not harmful but must be removed in the doctors office.It might be infection, that is another possibility.A tumor here would be rare but is possible.Since you are; having pain, you should have an immediate exam.I suggest urgent care.Would also be happy to look at a picture here. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.