Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My husband in his 80s has oesophageal cancer. He eats very

Customer Question

My husband in his 80s has oesophageal cancer. He eats very well but is miserable because of a constantly dripping nose and eyes.
He refuses to return to the doctor as all the medications he was given prior to mis diagnosis caused him further problems.
His quality of life would be so much better if I could give him something to control the nasal problem.
He is very bad tempered about this and has just gone to bed because he thinks he has a cold.
He was an extremely fit and active man till 11 months ago but suffered unexplained weight loss and dry cough which was dismissed by the GP until he collapsed.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,I would love to help you, Let me know what is your exact question ?