Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Very painful tendons on front of feet they are swollen and

Customer Question

very painful tendons on front of feet they are swollen and feel very tight my toes are swollen as well.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,You are probably suffering from one of the side effects of prolong steroid intake that is fluid retention causing swollen feet and pain, I would suggest to apply cold compresses and sit with your feet up whenever possible, apply ibuprofen gel and you can take tylenol for pain relief. It would be better if you get yourself examined by a physician because sometimes heart problems also cause swelling on feet so you should get evaluated for that as well to rule out cardiac issue.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you have further questions.