Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I my throat with a scalding hot steak pie 2 nites

Hi I burnt my throat with a scalding hot steak pie 2 nites ago it was agony going down and I could feel it burning my stomach I was drunk and so hungry I didn't even taste it, could I have done any real damage I jst don't like wot iv read about leakages if iv burnt a hole or something, I am still in discomfort with it, thanks.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionYou likely didn't do any permanent damageIt is just like any other burn.It will heal over time.If you can eat and drink and it is getting a little better you are fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank u jst wanted a bit of reassurance without having to go to own docūüĎć
you're welcome :)please don't forget a positive rating for me. I appreciate itOK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.