DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Blocked ears

blocked ears
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure what your question is.
There is no way this can be diagnosed on line.
You need an ear nose and throat doctor specialist to examine you with special equipment.
You should have an initial exam today, to make sure there is not something threatening your hearing. This can be done by your regular doctor. If there are not findings, the specialist evaluation is needed.
Many things can cause this: eustachean tube dysfunction is one, infection is another:
An ENT doctor can show you measures to take for eustachean tube dysfunction.
I am a double board certified clinical doctor doctor.
Let me know if you have further questions.
Please click a positive rating at the rating scale at the top of the page [that is how we are paid, per rating].
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
You can find me, Dr. Thomas, in medical by request daily.
I want to emphasize that if your ears are blocked now, now is the best time for the first exam.
Please click reply to expert if you have more information.
Please do not forget a positive rating.
See also my additional services offer and we can go into integrative medicine.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
thanks
I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.