Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

My name is ***** ***** I am 39 and married with two children,I'm

Hello,my name is ***** ***** I am 39 and married with two children,I'm a extremely anxious person and I worry a lot about things,but just lately my anxiety has taken over me and now I'm starting to get very low and just lately I've been having some quite strange thoughts some quite dark and I don't no what to do,my life is great with my wife and kids and I love my job so I can't understand what is going on and don't know what to do,I did have a similar problem like tins about 12 years ago and managed to get over it but I don't seem to be able to now,is something I can do to sort this out
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr David
it sounds like you are starting to have some symptoms of depression.
you need to see your GP doctor right away
there are medication treatments which can help decrease your depression symptoms and can also help decrease anxiety symptoms as well
medications like sertraline or paroxetine can help decrease depression symptoms over time and decrease anxiety as well.
increased light exposure can help some patients who suffer from seasonal affect disorder during winter when they don't get as much sunlight and this can lead to depression.
increased exercise therapy can help fight some mild depression symptoms as well
but I would encourage you to see your GP doctor to talk about your depression symptoms and anxiety symptoms and see if you would benefit from medication treatment.
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board Certified Physician
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloIn factThis can be anxiety disorderdepressionanxiety with depressionmood disorderAnd othersSee a PhD clinical psychologist.Often, therapy can help without the need for medication.Sometimes a combination is needed.I am a double board certified clinical doctor.See my profile.Please click a positive rating.Come back and find me, dr. thomas, as needed.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
thanks I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.