Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I had a tear trough done two weeks ago it's been ok but I got

I had a tear trough done two weeks ago it's been ok but I got up this morning big swollen lump under my left eye
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you please send a picture or two so that I can give you a better opinion.Please let me know.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pics sent thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you receive pics
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.This looks like clumping of the filler that was injected in the tear trough area. A common occurrence if the filler is injected too deep and too much in one space. I would advise massages with vaseline or a moisturizing lotion for now and a visit back to the doctor who did this.If this was with hyaluronic acid fillers than this will not be permanent and early resolution can be done by hyaluronidase injections which dissolves the filler. But it really depends on what was used here. I suggest you see your doctor for this again.Hope this helps.Please do leave a positive rating for the service.Best wishes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was juvaderm I've spoken to lady who did it says it's water retention if it has to be dissolved will I lose the whole look I've paid for
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
I disagree with her here, water retention does not last for 2 weeks and certainly does not appear all of a sudden after 2 weeks either. Edema following juvederm should not last for more than 5 to 7 days and as the day go by, the edema lessens. I suggest you see her in person and ask her to examine this or seek a second opinion on this from someone more willing to take responsibility and someone better trained in this area. A Plastic Surgeon will be the best person to see.Please do leave a positive rating for the service.Best wishes.
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.