Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

There,I have been on Nebido tostestorone to good effect

Hi There,
I have been on Nebido tostestorone to good effect for 5 years now, I phoned my GP surgery to get my prescription, the nurse said this product has been taken off the market, I can find nothing on Nebido website, can not get a GP appointment to see if there is an alternative to this for ten days. I looked on the Nebido official website, and can not see anything, do you have any idea if it has been taken off the market
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi There

Thank you for your reply, I have e.mailed NHS Highland, And bayer to date I have no answer, I can not understand why any medical professional could not be able to answer if this medication has been discontinued, they must know how to check this out quite easily I should imagine, so yes I would be grateful for any help I can get

thank you

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
any other medical issues?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No still can not get an answer to what I think should be simple for a GP to answer, straight forward question,

" IS NEBIDO TOSTESTORONE UNDECANOATE 1000ML INJECTION AVAILABLE ON NHS PRESCRIPTION ?,

Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I am Dr. Hoellering from Germany and pleased to help you. I understand your annoyance, but it is not easy for u.K. doctors to find out these specific issues. Actually, Bayer Healthcare discontinued the product. It is not unsafe but was abused by body builders a bit too often. But there is a generic product, Nebido by Jenapharm: http://www.deutscheinternetapotheke.de/nebido-1000-mg-injektionsloesung-durchstechflasche-a07052371.html. It should be possible to obtain Nebido Jenapharm on NHS prescription. I have confirmed that its still on the market. All the best!

Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience: Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
You have read my answer but didn't rate positively yet. Is there any question open? Please feel free to ask!