Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

I am looking homopethic medicine

Hello. I am looking for a homopethic medicine for rumination syndrome. This is when the stomach rejects the food and drink straight away when u eat. My daughter us 15 yes old and she has had this problem for over a year. No drs can help. She has lost a lot of weight because of this. Can u suggest a homopethic remedy I could try. Thank u
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Hoellering and pleased to help you. need to have some more information about yourt daughter: About her temper, her looks (fair, dark), her other conditions.
Please let me know some more about her!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she does get annoyed easily but I have put this down to her being a teenager. she has dark her. she is of Asian origin skin colour fair. because she has lost weight her pooh is very constipated. she has become very thin. Her stomach area is very sensitive. Her hair is falling out, she has headaches and feeling dizzy due to malnutrition.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the Dr's have looked into anorexia and bulimia and say it is not that. as she does eat. but the food comes out involuntarily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She has had a full check with great Ormond street hospital as well. same conclusion. rumination syndrome.
Thank you for this information.
Concerning the temper of your daughter you may give nux vomica D12. It is helpful for peolple who are hot tempered, strained and thin, and suffer from nausea and the feeling that their stomach is always full.
Codurango D6 helps against the feeling o a "knot" in the stomach and against throwing up. It will improve the bowel movements as well.
She should start with 3 Glb. 5 times daily. When she gets better, 3 times daily will be sufficient.
You will know that homeopathic remedies need some time to work and can worsen the symptoms for a short time. So please be patient and treat her for at least four weeks until you decide how to go on.
I wish your daughter all the best!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you saying I should give her all 3 homopethic medicines mentioned above at the same time Or just one of them 1st. And then started the other 2.Please advise
I am sorry that I didn't make myself quite clear:
I mentioned just two of them: Nux Vomica D12 and Codurango D6. I would start with Nux Vomica, because it suits the constution of your daughter best. Please let her have 3 globules 5 times daily. If she isn't feeling better after two weeks you can change into Codurango. I would wait four weeks after that to see if she improves. As soon as she does, 3 globules 3 times daily will be enough (Nux vomica or Codurango).
Feel free to ask if anything is still not clear enough!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I will try it.Can I buy the medicine from anywhere. Or somewhere specific.
You should get them in drugstores. For special shops and shipping please see here:
http://www.the-hma.org/uk-homeopathic-pharmacies.html
All the best to your daughter!
You have read my last answer. I hope it was helpful for you! If anything is still not clear, please feel free to ask. If not, please don't forget to rate positively (hpefully clicking five stars) for my help! Otherwise I won't get any credit from your already payed money for it. Thank you very much and good luck!