DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have a tiny dark brown dot on my lacrimal caruncle, I thought

I have a tiny dark brown dot on my lacrimal caruncle, I thought it was a bit of mascara but it is not, I think it is a very small mole. Is this possible and do I have to worry ? I have a lot of moles on the rest of my body. I am 52 year old female . can you please reassure me. Thank you
Hello]Please attach a picture
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
its is right in the very corner and is so small that it is not really visible without a magnifying mirror
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you think I need to worry ? Is a mole on your eye any more worrying than any other mole ?
NoI see nothing concerning here.Show your doctor; he/she will confirm.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if it is a small mole, does it matter ?
No it does not.Your doctor will confirm this.There is nothing in your eye that is a mole.Please click a positive.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
its not on the eye ball but on the lacrimal caruncle, and i think it is possible to have a mole there, but presumably its no more concerning than on any other part of the body ? is that true please ?
There is no mole there in the picture.
There is nothing malignant looking at all.
Simply have your doctor look under magnification to easy your mind.
Any mole in an unusual location warrants more scrutiny, but I don't see one here.
Please click a positive rating.
Please tell me your diet
meal to meal
typical day