Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

PhilCheers mate.Mark here by the way you are a

Customer Question

Hi PhilCheers mate.Mark here by the way you are a cardiologist ?
My docs have always said my heart is tip top.
C reactive protein 0.6. For ever. Blood pressure 100 over 60 pulse 50. Always the same.So are they right saying no tests required
On that. Colesterol 4.4 triglycerides 0.5.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hey Mark.I'm an internist.An internist in the U.S. is kind of like an expert in many different organs. We take care of primarily very old and very sick people
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh but you know the heart mate ?
Of course. I know it well.I have extra training in cardiology and I'm a cardiology expert on the site in addition to general medicine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm guessing the guys here are correct in there assessment. E c g was reported normal last year ?
do you have a copy of it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not now. But you have the blood numbers and blood pressure. I had it in August they said all good
That's good. An ECG is pretty easy to read
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm
Very fit. 4 minutes a km on a 5 k run easy
Guess at 50 that's good heart marker plus the blood work. ? And blood pressure you know me I cover all organs even when no need !!!
That is a great sign. You are giving yourself a stress test every time you run and you are doing fine. Keep up the good work my friend. :)You could get the book eat to live by Joel Fuhrman. Anti inflammatory mediterranean style diet is the best for the heart
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My wife's a nutrianist mate never eat process food only med So the hear fine ? Does the colestrol triglycerides blood pressure give good indicators ?
yes it does!
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience: GP in the United States
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So with all the tests liver heart and abdomen forget health !!!! Relax. ?? And finally my immune is good. ?Il try to forget it for a week.
Yes, your overall health seems phenomenal quite honestly Mark
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks mate. Just that wbc. That is low normal. But I was born that way ?? It's fine
It's fine and normal for you. Forget about it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just read a report from USA.It relates cancer risk to gamma gt. And comes up with big evidence. Have you read it mate. ?Interesting.
No I haven't where is it at?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All over the net mate.
Cancer marker. Simple google gamma gt cancer marker search. You guys are years ahead in the USA pal. Mines 7. Loo l. So that's good.
CEA?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
See this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure what cea us mate ?
It is just a non specific tumor marker Mark
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes but interesting. Mate.
no doubt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mines 7 so I'm chilled !!
You are good my friend
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cheers. C r p blood rest in USA and heart Risk is clever too ! Speak soon
Okay talk to you soon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted you a new question. Mate they have sent it out to all I requested you.
It reads hi Phil as promised
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Phil
Are you on got a question
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
HI PHIL
for some reason my anxiety just flared up !
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 12 months ago.
I'm here chief
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
rushed out and booked an ultrasound my wife and doc said why ?? your bloods are great no need for scan at this timenow im worried started panicking about it , I now have wind and a bit of ibs !im worried about all the abdomen iver pancrease etc all of a suddern -----shouls I just except that constant retesting is the answer here and frm what you have seen my liver etc is all fine ???
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I mean constant testing is not the answer
Cancel the ultrasound Mark.There is no reason
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
that's what he saidbut then I panic my pancrease liver and stuff might have changed he said you would know mark
all my blood work has been great and the liver guy you saw his letter all good , my stools are normal
the last ultrasound report you saw and the last ct report was all normal in march last year so should that relax me over pancrease and liver ??
No Mark.Don't do it.you are fine. You don't need an ultrasound
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
pancrease ok?
yes
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
bloods tell you that's ??
yes, plus I know you and you JUST had one
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
so bloods would be off and you have seen the full count in dec ?? so I can forget that ??
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
ha one ? an episode? of anxiety ? is the rule here if the c b c is all good no need to scan ??
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
need to leave you a bonus mate can I do it on here
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
phil started a new question for you but for some reason it asked for another email address ive paid for it to thank you mate
I can't see it mark
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Here we go again this happens a lot mate.I'm on way home. So will repost another new one in 20 mins mate.And. They can refund me !So to conclude my pancreas and bits are all great. ? Go home ?
all greatgo home
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Did you get the two other questions ?!!
Yes