Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have a menigioma and a MCA anuerysm in the right lower

Customer Question

Hi I have a menigioma and a MCA anuerysm in the right lower side of brain and my home machine blood pressure is reading 150/96 and pulse 128 but don't know want to go to hospital as they are on red alert already. I'm on blood pressure tablets and was wondering if I could just take an extra one?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Which blood pressure medications you are on?You can take an additional dosage of a beta blocker ( metoprolol or atenolol) and check your vitals in 30 minutes again. Please avoid any caffeine or fluid intake as well for now. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/