Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have the sweats one minute hot then cold plus the chills.i

Customer Question

Hi I have the sweats one minute hot then cold plus the chills.i want to pee but only a little plus it hurts. Kept me awake all night kind of semi delirious.Had a bite two weeks ago and they gave me antibiotics intravenously and pills for six days many thanks
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.These symptoms suggest you may have urinary tract infection. Feelin of warm is a sign of inflammation. Infection can cause all these symptoms. Urinalysis and culture are required. And you may need another antibiotic course to treat the bout of infection. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/