Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

My mom had a baby on the 12.frb 2015 and then about 1 month

Customer Question

My mom had a baby on the 12.frb 2015 and then about 1 month later she had her period. When that happened I asked her and she said she never has her period that fast after a birth. My mom is above 40years old and she has never had easy pregnancy's. She later started having troubles with her stomach starting to pain her and now she gets the pain at least 3 times a week. She went to the doctor, but the doctor gave her pain medication and he refused to give her a scan or at least
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David
I am sorry about your mother's abdominal pain
she does need to go back to her GP doctor and tell them more about her abdominal pains
she really needs to get an abdominal ultrasound or CT scan to look for ovarian cyst or endometriosis or fluid in the abdomen or pelvis which can cause pain.
she needs to go back to her doctor and strongly request a scan again and say the pain medications are not controlling her pains and she needs more testing.
you should go with her to her next GP appointment if possible.
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com