Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I suffer from occasional moments when I lose my ability to

I suffer from occasional moments when I lose my ability to concentrate but not my
consciousness.
One doctor has advised the fitting of a pacemaker but a cardiologist has advised against
and referred me to a neurologist
Who is right ?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,I thing you do not have cardiac problem but this is likely to be neurological, can be related to seizure like activity so neurologist is the concerned doctor you should visit for thorough evaluation to find the cause and treatment accordingly.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right end.Wish you good health.