DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I dropped a glass tv stand on my shin on Sunday over the

Hi, I dropped a glass tv stand on my shin on Sunday over the past 2 days there's a lump and bruising it's started to get sore to walk on and burns a little I've been taking ibuprofen and patacetamol is there anything else I can do?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou can have an exam.I would not take ibuprofen, as it will in some cases make the bruising worse.You need to make sure there is no fracture. That requires examination. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I was trying to avoid an exam but will go after work
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Please click a positive.That is how we are paid.You are welcome