Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I don't really know how to explain this one, but I have

Customer Question

Hi, I don't really know how to explain this one, but I have been going through something that is really getting me down. I own my own business and am very confident talking to people but since about 6 months ago I have been speaking to people new and old and I have this overwhelming desire to cry. Mainly the 'downy mouth' or quivering lip but I don't feel sad. It's almost like cause I am conscience of it happening it's getting worse. I find my self making excuses to get out of convertsions or meeting up with certain people and it's really knocking my confidence. Nothing has happened to cause this I have no stress and thinks are really good. How on earth do I stop it from happening?it seemed to start when I did get emotional with a customer 6 months ago when I got really deep into my business and the following day it happened with a friend, who now I can't bear to be left alone with as I feel like he feels it too. I fight this every day, I feel if I was less confident it would completely take over. I need help!
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.I need more informatinon to help you better.Do you mean you have shaking lower lip only?How long it lasts?Do you take any supplements?Any family history of neurological diseases?Do you have any hand tremors?Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/