DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have had a permanent headache (above my right eyebrow)

Hi. I have had a permanent headache (above my right eyebrow) since Friday 8th Jan.
If i put my head back i see two of everything. (double vision). If i put my head forward the double vision goes away. My doctor has put me forward to see an eye specialist. Though this may take some time to organize. Any Ideas ???
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloI don't think you should wait longer for a scan.While it well could be visual, and your doctor should rule out glaucoma now, it can also be brain related.You doctor should currently have done a neurological examination.And should consider an MRI.Waiting and waiting for an eye exam alone is not a good idea.any doctor should be able to check eye pressures.The cervical spine should be carefully examined.an assessment of the circulation in the brain and top of the spine might also be needed. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.