Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

A few weeks ago I visited a sex worker and had protected

Customer Question

A few weeks ago I visited a sex worker and had protected oral and protected penetrative sex. We did French kiss and I did insert my fingers inside of her.
Am I at risk at all for Hepatitis for instance? I have no symptoms apart from Nausea which is getting me down a little. Should I worry?
Darren
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,There is very little risk of hepatitis in this case if you have protective penetrative vaginal sex. So it is always better to get it tested after 6 weeks to be on safe side.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So the chances of contracting hepatitis in this case are slim?

As said protected intercourse and protected oral.

I am just experiencing Nausea which is getting me down a little but I guess my anxiety can be causing this?

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Yes chances are slim as it was protected.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating.Best wishes.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you have further questions.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service.
Best.